The HUBMASTER® system can make notable differences in its operations, making pallet loading and unloading safer, easier and more efficient than with other alternatives.
This integrated lifting and movement of loads device consists of a bridge and a vertical mast with lifting forks that is installed on industrial shelving systems.
The excellence of HUBMASTER®:
1. Available in automatic mode
2. Operation in very narrow aisles
3. Total motion control
5. Operation on any pavement
6. High resistance
7. Operation with bulky loads
8. Ergonomic design
OPERATION IN VERY NARROW AISLES
The system is very suitable to obtain narrow aisle warehouse configurations and maximize storage volume with a clear economic advantage over the traditional trilateral trolley.
HUBMASTER® is especially recommended in warehouses with low ceilings, up to 10 m in height, where the condition of the floor does not allow to operate with trilateral trolleys without an expensive adaptation to this type of machines.
The great advantages of the HUBMASTER® system with the trilateral trolleys (VNA):
- It works in very narrow corridors, equivalent to the one of trilateral trolleys.
- High resistance or high flatness floors are not required.
- Direct savings in infrastructure costs and renovation of floors.
- Change of machine aisle in just 2.0 m compared to typical 5.5 m of the trucks.
- Great benefit of saving space at the end of the corridor. The body of the HUBMASTER® lift does not transport batteries, so occupies very little space and does not require additional space at the end of the aisle to reach the last shelf position.
- In multi-aisle HUBMASTER® systems they are not necessary the guidance systems in each of the corridors. Achieving a important economic savings.
- It works 24 hours a day without the expensive batteries of the trilateral trolleys. You do not need the expensive recharging systems of batteries, or special measures for the evacuation of gases issued during the process of recharging the battery.
OPERATION IN AUTOMATIC MODE
The automatic HUBMASTER® system responds to all those storage applications that can be automated, but that until now have not found an answer with the current automatic systems due to their high implementation costs.
At present, the HUBMASTER® system represents a very interesting alternative to the current systems of automatic stacker cranes of AS / RS or Miniloads type (low load for medium or low operating cycles).
In particular it allows a very economical and attractive alternative in the following cases:
- When the existing infrastructure has low ceilings, up to 10 m in height, which does not justify investment in high productivity and density systems.
- Warehouses with dynamic operating requirements of medium and low cycles, where the possibility of using the same machine in several aisles offers even greater competitive advantages.
- Warehouses where it is required to improve the density of storage, at the same time as improving the safety of operation.
- Stores where you want to improve traceability and reduce errors.